Published by: Albert Gibosse – Blue Label Weekly Magazine [ www.bluelabelweeklymagazine.com ]
Just as Boston is an amazing place to live, known for its impressive history, top-notch schools, great hospital and healthcare system, job opportunities and entertainment, so are some awesome other places that surround it.
Randolph, MA is surrounded by and is situated in close proximity to great cities like Boston, Quincy, Braintree, Canton, Avon, Stoughton, and Milton to name a few.
Randolph features modest as well as Luxury Properties, convenient shopping centers, and beyod…. That being said, here are some awesome reasons that make Randolph a great place.
- Small town feel | Though surrounded by some busy cities, Randolph has a slower pace and cultural vibe. It’s a great place to raise a family.
- Randolph’s reasonable priced housing market make is a great place for people starting a new career | Randolph has a modest population of people who are young, single, educated, and upwardly-mobile career starters. With this population of young professionals who’ve opted for something a little slower paced than the city of Boston, Randolph offers plenty of freedom and the right pace for people looking to find their paths in life.
- Safety and Security Randolph is a relatively safe town with a professional police force.
- Great place for families | The Randolph Public School System is one of the best in the country.
- Local shops | Randolph has many places to shop local because it’s a great place to find unique items for you or someone you want to impress!
- Grocery Shopping Options | Whether you shop ethnic or mainstream, Randolph offers you a range of great options. America’s Food Basket Supermarkets is conveniently located and offers diverse products and options to meet your every [ grocery ]shopping needs.
- Walkability | There’s is plenty to do within a short driving distance from your home.
- Public Transit | MBTA’s bus reliably brings you to and from Boston around the clock.
- Proximity to Great Hospitals | The town of Randolph is close to some of the best hospitals in the state of Massachusetts and is accessible to almost every major hospitals in Boston, making it a great place for both medical professionals and students.
- Colleges and Universities | Almost anyone enrolled in a Boston area college can get to school quickly by living in Randolph. These schools brings enormous opportunity for catching shows, sporting events- even applying for a new job!
- Great restaurants | Randolph’s eating scene is sure to impress even the most critical pallets.
- Uniqueness and character | Randolph is pretty well rounded with amazing city accessibility and quality of life. Randolph, MA is undoubtedly a great place to call home.
Enjoy These Great Recipes:
You May Also Like: