Local Character and Prosperity
Preserving one-of-a-kind businesses and distinctive character have an economic advantage.
Build strong communities by linking neighbors in a web of economic and social relationships, and contributing to local causes.
Important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions.
Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy
Compared to chain stores, locally owned businesses recycle a much larger share of their revenue back into the local economy, enriching the whole community.
Job and Wages
More local jobs creation and better wages and benefits than chains do.
Fuels America’s economic innovation and prosperity, and serves as a key means for families to move out of low-wage jobs and into the middle class.
Public Benefits and Costs
Use of little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services.
Helps sustain vibrant, compact, walk-able town centers that are essential to reducing sprawl, automobile use, habitat loss, and air and water pollution.
Best way to ensure innovation, low prices over the long-term, product diversity, and beyond….
- Why Inbound Marketing Is Essential [Inbound marketing is an effective means of brand promotion]
- Inbound marketing strategies that will get you noticed
- SEVEN CAREER TIPS [ Blue Label Weekly Magazine Career Advice ]
- Veganism, the Culture, has Ascended to the Astral Plane of Aspirational Living
- Drive conversions with an effective demand generation program[Ignite Your Growth Marketing Strategy with Blue Label Weekly Magazine ] #issuuloves
- Cores of a Robust Inbound Marketing Strategy[landing page]