Published by: Blue Label Weekly Magazine | www.bluelabelweeklymagazine.com
This is a delicious and flexible recipe that allows you to add your choice of spices, as you wish.
- 1 can red beans
- 2 tspns cornstarch
- 2 tspns Brown sugar
- 1⁄2 Tspn dry crushed red pepper (to taste)
- ½ Tbsp Tumeric Powder
- 2 Tspns Coconut oil
- 1 Tspn Ground Cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2cup water
- ½ cup Coconut Milk
- 3⁄4lb fresh broccoli (Seperated into florets )
- 1 medium Red onion (thinly sliced )
- 3 medium carrots ( diced )
- 2 1⁄2lbs small fresh mushrooms ( diced )
- In a small bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients; set aside.
- Cut broccoli stalks into ¼-inch slices; set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet at medium-high heat until hot.
- Add in onion; stir-fry 4 minutes; add in broccoli and carrot; stir-fry until crisp-tender.
- Add in mushrooms; stir-fry 4 minutes.
- Stir in, Cayenne Pepper, beans, cornstarch mixture; cook for 10 mins, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Serve with rice, cornmeal, wheat, or you favorite side dish.
Other Recipes You May Also Like:
Quinoa, vegetable and Black Beans Recipe [Sponsored by: America’s Food Basket Supermarkets Massachusetts Locations] #issuulovesDelicious Vegan Cashew Nut Stew With Green Beans and Eggplant Recipe by Blue Label Weekly Magazine